For 13 years, Lake Carolina’s Wine & Food Festival has brought fine wines, dining and entertainment to the Midlands region of South Carolina. Each year, hundreds flock to the Lake House for some of the finest wines and tantalizing hors d’oeuvres. We have drawn in thousands of people over the years and have been able to donate over $90,000 to local charities from our charitable organization, Children’s Charities of the Midlands.
With the support of our sponsors last year, Children’s Charities of the Midlands was able to donate $17,000 to two deserving charities: Abundant Life Equipment Lending Library and Palmetto Health Children’s Hospital. We’re so proud of our accomplishments and can’t wait to make them even better this year with your help and participation.
Join us for the 13th Annual Wine and Food Festival at Lake Carolina on Saturday, October 24 and take advantage of the hundreds who will be exposed to Lake Carolina, the Festival sponsors and vendors, and
live food demonstrations!
Wine & Food Festival details:
- Sam’s Fine Wine & Spirits will provide wine samples from all regions of the world
- Spotted Salamander, Trader Joe’s and The Crescent Olive will provide delicious food tastings paired perfectly with your wines and beer
- Bricktown Bistro & Raw Bar will provide samples from their restaurant.
- Live food demonstrations from local chefs
- Craft beer tastings. Bring cash to buy additional glasses of your favorite beers you taste!
- Live music played on the beach overlooking our beautiful lake
- Tickets to the Festival
- Premiere recognition on festival website and in e-newsletters sent to thousands of recipients
- Premiere placement of company logo in event brochure handed out to every participant at Festival
- Social media mentions including company name in our Facebook status, Tweets and blog
- Company logo on signage at event
- And more…!