What is included for your ticket price?
In addition to making a donation to a worthy charity, you will get to enjoy
- Wine tastings of over 20 wines from all over the world brought to you from Sam’s Fine Wine & Spirits
- Food samples at each wine station and the beer station from fabulous local caterer Spotted Salamander
- Olive oil samples with fresh baked breads from The Crescent Olive
- Delicious spreads, cheeses and appetizers from Trader Joes
- Yummy tastings from Bricktown Bistro & Raw Bar
- Beer samples (WITH OPTION TO PURCHASE MORE) from local beer breweries
- Live musical entertainment from Freeway Music
- Live food demonstrations from local chefs where you can taste what they prepare in front of you
- Opportunity to purchase raffle tickets for 5 fabulous raffle items
This year’s Wine & Food Festival will sell out because we are capping attendance at 300! Get your tickets TODAY!!
If you don’t want to purchase online you can also purchase at the Lake Carolina Sales Center or at the Farmers Market on Thursdays in Town Center.